Vulnerability has become a trendy word in the last few years but still manages to be something that eludes most men. There’s a reason we avoid it like the plague even though deep down our heart is longing for intimate connection.
Today we dive into:
- Why is vulnerability so scary?
- How celebrating success can be vulnerable.
- Why you need to have men in your life you are vulnerable with on a regular basis.
- Tangible ways to deepen a relationship with other men through vulnerability.
Jeremy Cearbaugh is the program manager for the semesters and ambassador branch of Adventures, an organization that helps young adults deepen their relationship with God and each other through shared experiences. He, his wife, and three children are based in Gainsville, Georgia.
- Complete Book of Questions by Gary Poole – 1001 questions to help deepen relationships.
- Be a part of the conversation! Submit Your Question
- Host: Josh Cearbaugh Consulting
- 12-Week Course designed to help you find clarity, get unstuck and build momentum
- Free 15 Minute Consultation with Josh Cearbaugh